PROBE for Manufacturing Excellence
“A bad system will beat a good person every time”
– W. Edwards Deming
Competition between manufacturers continues to intensify as new technologies emerge, and markets and economic realities shift and evolve. There is increased pressure on manufacturers to reduce costs and lead times and improve response rates.
‘Lean’ techniques are nothing new and yet, for many manufacturers, maximising performance through efficient, cost effective processes and business practices that improve customer value is still, at best, work in progress. So, how do your manufacturing clients measure up? How can you help them to identify what they are doing well and what areas need improvement?
PROBE for Manufacturing Excellence extends the benefits of a PROBE benchmark so that they include a comprehensive comparison of your manufacturing processes and performance against world class standards. Potential benefits include:
- Rapid identification of manufacturing strengths and weaknesses for practical improvements
- Significant savings through the identification of waste efficiencies
- Improved productivity and a reduction in costs
- Concise, quick results for making resource and investment improvement decisions
- An opportunity to gain a crucial competitive edge.